My US based employer is an individual. Can I use Higlobe to receive payments from them?

  • Updated

Yes, you can use Higlobe to receive payments from both companies and individuals. However, in the case of payments received from individuals, Higlobe requires additional documentation to ensure compliance. You will need to provide a receipt or document that proves the transfer is a payment for services rendered. 

To receive payments from individuals, Higlobe requires a receipt or document that clearly indicates the nature of the payment, the services provided, and the agreement between you and the individual. This documentation helps verify that the transfer is a legitimate payment for work performed.


*The request for extra documents by the Higlobe team may lead to an increase in the processing time for the release of funds.

Was this article helpful?

6 out of 6 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.