What else do I need to open a Higlobe account?

  • Updated

You need a current working bank account in your country of residence. Your account needs to be a checking account, and the account name must match the name on your Higlobe account.

Was this article helpful?

12 out of 14 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.