- Always use a strong, complex password; weak passwords can be easily compromised
- Avoid using repeated numbers, people's names, or known dates (such as birthdays). Try to choose different words or syllables, and use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters like ˆ%#(*@).
- Always use a unique password for your user account.
- Do not share your password with anyone, including people you trust; your password is for personal account use only.
- Exercise caution when writing, storing or safeguarding your password (e.g. use a password manager)
- Watch out for Phishing, Vishing, and Smishing attacks. Learn more at: What are Phishing, Vishing, and Smishing?
- Always enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for added password security.
Criminal fraudsters are really sophisticated, so being vigilant is necessary.
If in doubt, you should validate Higlobe's emails or contacts by contacting us via chat on our official site, or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).