Follow our security tips.
- Never share your personal data, passwords, or security code with anyone else
- Only use our official communication channels list for support; we do not offer support via social networks, SMS, or any other chat applications.
- Always keep your device software up to date; we will never request the installation or updates of programs on your devices.
- Always keep your passwords in a safe place.
- Never share your Higlobe password credentials.
- Always request a password reset using the Forgot Password button on the login screen in the event that your device is lost or stolen.
- Always use a unique password for your user account.
- Always exercise caution when receiving suspicious or unexpected emails requesting personal information; we will never request personal information from you.
- Always be wary of using public Wi-Fi connections, which may not be secure when authenticating into your Higlobe web application.
- Always log out of your account after using it, especially when using a shared device or public computer.
- Protect your personal email password and periodically update it; your email could potentially be used to compromise your account.
- Always enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for added security.
Our official support communication channels are:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
See more at our communication channels.
Please sign in to leave a comment.