To add your local bank account details, you'll need:
- Your local bank name.
- For Mexican accounts: your CLABE, which is the identifier for your bank account, consisting of 18 numeric digits.
- For Brazilian accounts: your account number and digit, or your invoice key via PIX.
Once you have the information, you are ready to add your bank account details in three simple steps:
1. Log in to your Higlobe profile and go to the “My Banks” section. Click where indicated to add a new bank account.
2. You'll see a window pop up to include the bank information outlined above (name and account number/ or PIX key). Remember, you need to be the owner of all the accounts you registered.
3. Make sure the details you are introducing are correct and click on ‘’Add’’ to finish.
All set! Now, your local bank account will be visible on the “My Banks” section. If you need to add another bank account, click on the “+” button.